[Mageia-marketing] Mageia 2 release stuff

Sebastian sebsebseb_mageia at gmx.com
Tue May 22 04:43:11 CEST 2012

Hi Trish

rda would like content for the new website, and there will be a
release/council meeting later on today at 13:30 UTC, (instead of the
time that was given in the council meeting), going by the council
mailing list archive:
https://ml.mageia.org/l/arc/council/2012-05/msg00055.html  I may be
there, but I think you should be for sure as the current leader of
Marcom, if you can easily make it, which you probably can since the time
it will be there.

More information about both things in the log of the earlier council
meeting:
http://meetbot.mageia.org/mageia-meeting/2012/mageia-meeting.2012-05-21-19.04.log.html

Also I assume the blog post and press release is finished? Hence why you
were asking recently on the artwork team mailing list about screen shots?

P.S

For openness I thought it was a good idea to send the message to the
Marcom mailing list, rather than off list.