[Mageia-sysadm] Main tasks for the next days

Dexter Morgan dmorganec at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 00:49:43 CET 2010

On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 12:12 AM, nicolas vigier <boklm at mars-attacks.org> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> As was decided in tonight IRC meeting, the priority tasks for sysadmin in
> the next days will be :
>  * the configuration of sympa mailing lists server using LDAP for users
>   authentication

this is about 80% done in alamut ( with puppet module created on svn ).
we need to have buchan to add some LDAP infos in the tree first and

in alamut in /usr/share/sympa/bin, you can try to simulate a ML creation

perl ldap_alias_manager.pl -s add test mageia.org

What need to be done is the mail server too ( to use as mailHost in sympa )

---
Regards
D.Morgan