[Mageia-sysadm] modos

Maât maat at vilarem.net
Tue Nov 16 11:56:48 CET 2010

Le 15/11/2010 18:56, Michael Scherer a écrit :
> Le dimanche 07 novembre 2010 à 21:48 +0100, Maât a écrit :
>
>> Voilà la liste pour l'alias moderation
>>
>> stephengermany at earthlink.net (Stephen Germany aka Germ)
>> megastorage74 at gmail.com (Stéphane Flavigny  aka stef74)
>> aurelien.goll at gmail.com (Aurélien Goll  aka Ohan)
>>
>> omejean at yahoo.fr (Olivier Méjean aka goom)
>> rom1dep at gmail.com (Romain ??? aka rom1dep)
>> ashledombos at hodo.fr (Raphael Jadot aka ashledombos)
>> maat-ml at vilarem.net (Pascal Vilarem aka maat)
>>
> 1) not all zarb.org admins are aware of everything discussed on irc for
> all hosted projects,, so if you send a request, please be more explicit
> ( unless you really want to have only 25% of the admin team caring of
> the request, and if this is not important to see that those 25% is
> taking some holidays )

You're right i should have given a little bit more precisions.

> 2) Why a alias and not a list ?
>
> I thought this was for discussion about the setup of the forum, and this
> warrant archives, and therefor a list.

yup in the end we need a private list with non-public archives

But Anne and rda thought it was better to have the list installed on the
final sympa server without having the need to migrate.

So while waiting for this sympa server and to avoid unnecessary work for
sysadmins we agreed to use at first an alias so taht moderators can
start speaking to each other and get used to the tools