[Mageia-sysadm] planning for sysadmin task

nicolas vigier boklm at mars-attacks.org
Tue Oct 26 18:00:15 CEST 2010

On Sat, 23 Oct 2010, Michael Scherer wrote:

> Hi,
>
> so now the server are in place, we have to install them. Here is a
> proposal of the needed services :
>
> so as said on the blog, one of the first task should be to migrate dns
> from zarb to mageia.org.
> - primary dns ( on alamut )
> - secondary dns ( at gandi )

As we want to store the DNS config (and everything) in puppet, I think
the first thing needed now is the main puppet configuration and
structure.

We can use the temporary svn for now to store puppet config (until the
real svn is available, which will requires LDAP).

Then we can have everybody working on the different services setup in
puppet.