[Mageia-sysadm] list of things to do

nicolas vigier boklm at mars-attacks.org
Thu Oct 28 18:38:27 CEST 2010

Hello,

We now have puppet running on the servers thanks to misc.

You can checkout the puppet configuration in svn+ssh://svn.mageia.org/svn/adm/puppet
(or svn://svn.mageia.org/adm/puppet for anonymous acces).

In puppet/manifests/nodes.pp you can see the list of services that need
to be configured.

Now we need to see who wants to work on which services.

- LDAP servers and web interface
   Buchan setup a test server on the gandi VM and developed a web
   interface. misc plans to work on the setup tomorrow, and I can help
   too.

- Build system (urli scheduler, youri, iurt on build nodes etc ...)
   boklm, blino, misc, others ?

- mirror
   Nanar

- bugzilla
- mail server (primary and secondary mx)
- mailing lists server
- transifex
- mageia.org web site and blogs
- pastebin
- wiki (we need to discuss which software to use)
- Nagios (and/or other monitoring software)

So, who wants to work on which parts ?

Nicolas