[Mageia-sysadm] http problem on alamut

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Thu Feb 24 13:56:36 CET 2011

Hi,

it seems that each time we reload/restart apache, something gets wrong.
I had to restart it twice this morning. One time because sympa was in a
weird state, and another one because catdap was having issues.

So while we need for sure monitoring ( but we all agree on that and
buchan is working on it ), we also need to understand the problem, ie
something prevent apache from stopping properly. It could be any of the
web application, but I would suspect mod_wsgi ( because it was the last
one to be added ).

Anyone has a idea on where to start ( apart from bisecting the
configuration in a vm, which I am about to do )