[Mageia-sysadm] Group delegation in catdap trunk

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Thu Jul 21 19:49:24 CEST 2011

Hi,

While adding yet another translator ( bug #832 ), I decided took a look
at various part of catdap ( the software behing identity.mageia.org ).

So I finished the work started by buchan about group management.

By using the trunk version ( http://identity-trunk.mageia.org/ ), people
who are listed as owner of a group can manage it, adding and removing
people.

My two testers ( i18n leaders ) told me it worked fine for them, but I
add to place them in "Group admin". So I added the proper logic for
letting people manage the group they own, and I wait on their feedback
again :)

I didn't test all the case yet, and there is some code to refactor, but
that's one step toward having less work for sysadmin.