[Mageia-sysadm] Group delegation in catdap trunk

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 21 20:51:51 CEST 2011

2011/7/21 Michael Scherer <misc at zarb.org>:
> My two testers ( i18n leaders ) told me it worked fine for them, but I
> add to place them in "Group admin". So I added the proper logic for
> letting people manage the group they own, and I wait on their feedback
> again :)
>
> I didn't test all the case yet, and there is some code to refactor, but
> that's one step toward having less work for sysadmin.

Ok, I just looked at it again.
When I login into identity-trunk, I don't see a link to the group
management anymore as I saw after you added me to "Group admin". So
you have to know the link.
When going to https://identity-trunk.mageia.org/admin/group_modify/mga-i18n
I can do the tasks needed (adding or removing people).
But when I click on the "groups" link, I'm getting the error message
"(en) Please come back later".

Since I don't know the link to the commiters group I can't check there.

Oliver