[Mageia-sysadm] Problem on sympa

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Thu Mar 24 02:42:04 CET 2011

Le jeudi 24 mars 2011 à 02:28 +0100, Michael Scherer a écrit :
> Thanks to xymon, I discovered that we are having some problem on
> sympa :
>
> [root at alamut bad]# du -sh . ; ls | wc -l ; pwd
> 949M	.
> 238206
> /var/spool/sympa/msg/bad
>
> It seems that the problem is caused because mailer-daemon is not a valid
> alias ( and so the mail is sent to itself in a loop ).
>
> I cleaned the directory and the database, but this will likely cause
> problem in a few days again.

Ok, in fact, it also filled the pgsql db, so I am doing a vacuum full,
and I need to make some space for it ( + 500 Mo ) :

INFO:  vacuuming "public.bulkspool_table"
ERROR:  could not extend file "base/28906/295767": No space left on
device
HINT:  Check free disk space.

I have stopped sympa and puppet to avoid interference.