[Mageia-sysadm] Some work to do on tx

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Thu Mar 24 17:38:23 CET 2011

Hi,

after a whole afternoon of nightm^W fun, tx is finally working. There is
just some issues to solve, and I do not have the time right now :

- I have updated python-django-piston, with a src from cooker and a
mercurial snapshot. I didn't followed now about where we should place
our rpm, so I just took a iurt rebuild from mdv cluster, but it would be
nice to make sure we don't forget that.

- I also had to patch tx, as said http://trac.transifex.org/ticket/736
While I am fairly confident on the patch itself ( I tested it, it
work ), I didn't do the stuff cleanly, and just modified the file on the
server ( and that's bad (tm) ). So the tx package should be also updated
for this. ( this and a cleaner patch could be sent upstream, but I was
in hurry ).