[Mageia-sysadm] Using SQL database for youri

nicolas vigier boklm at mars-attacks.org
Wed Sep 21 16:46:53 CEST 2011

On Wed, 21 Sep 2011, Pascal Terjan wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 15:29, nicolas vigier <boklm at mars-attacks.org> wrote:
> > We also have a problem with markrelease commits always done on the
> > cauldron directory, even for mageia 1 updates. Youri always run
> > markrelease on the cauldron directory because it doesn't know the URL
> > that was used for the submit, this URL is only known by create-srpm
> > which only uses it to generate the src.rpm, before sending the src.rpm
> > to youri.
>
> How did it work for mandriva?
> I don't remember having such problem while backports came from cooker
> and updates from the branch

According to this :
http://svn.mandriva.com/viewvc/config/cluster/etc/repsys.conf?revision=1095&view=markup
they have this in repsys.conf :
[submit 2010.0]
allowed = svn+ssh://svn.mandriva.com/svn/packages/updates/2010.0 svn+ssh://svn.mandriva.com/svn/packages/cooker svn+ssh://svn.mandriva.com/svn/packages/branches/cooker
target = /export/home/repsys
rpm-macros = global 2010.0

We can do the same. But this would allow someone to submit from cauldron
to 1/updates_testing.

For markrelease, I don't know (youri config from raoh does not seem to
be on svn).