[Mageia-sysadm] Using SQL database for youri

nicolas vigier boklm at mars-attacks.org
Wed Sep 21 17:00:16 CEST 2011

On Wed, 21 Sep 2011, nicolas vigier wrote:

> On Wed, 21 Sep 2011, Pascal Terjan wrote:
>
> > On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 15:29, nicolas vigier <boklm at mars-attacks.org> wrote:
> > > We also have a problem with markrelease commits always done on the
> > > cauldron directory, even for mageia 1 updates. Youri always run
> > > markrelease on the cauldron directory because it doesn't know the URL
> > > that was used for the submit, this URL is only known by create-srpm
> > > which only uses it to generate the src.rpm, before sending the src.rpm
> > > to youri.
> >
> > How did it work for mandriva?
> > I don't remember having such problem while backports came from cooker
> > and updates from the branch
>
> According to this :
> http://svn.mandriva.com/viewvc/config/cluster/etc/repsys.conf?revision=1095&view=markup
> they have this in repsys.conf :
> [submit 2010.0]
> allowed = svn+ssh://svn.mandriva.com/svn/packages/updates/2010.0 svn+ssh://svn.mandriva.com/svn/packages/cooker svn+ssh://svn.mandriva.com/svn/packages/branches/cooker
> target = /export/home/repsys
> rpm-macros = global 2010.0
>
> We can do the same. But this would allow someone to submit from cauldron
> to 1/updates_testing.
>
> For markrelease, I don't know (youri config from raoh does not seem to
> be on svn).

For markrelease, updates from secteam seems to have markrelease done
(probably by secteam scripts, not using the buildsystem) :
http://svn.mandriva.com/viewvc/packages/updates/2010.1/MHonArc/

But it seems there is no markrelease for updates from normal packagers
using the build system :
http://svn.mandriva.com/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/packages/updates/2011/apache-mpm-rsbac/

(and they also often do updates from cooker directory)