[Mageia-sysadm] New user

Leandro Pierguidi lionix83 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 00:21:14 CEST 2012

Hi,
My nane is Leandro and i'm from Italy.
I'd like to join your group because i want to be a part of this project and
i want to learn.
I've choose this group because, i think, i will be more usefull instead of
other groups: I work as a sysadmin but, unfortunately, in a windows
enviroment, except some (few :-( )debian servers that i set up for various
purpose.
If you think that i don't have the necessary skill for this group or you
don't need another one and i will be more usefull in another tell me, i'm
not touchy!

Have a nice evening!

Bye