[Mageia-sysadm] [qa-discuss] New user

Marja van Waes marja11 at xs4all.nl
Sun Aug 19 14:25:55 CEST 2012

On 18/08/2012 09:52, Leandro Pierguidi wrote:
> Hi everyone, my name is Leandro and I'm from Italy. I'd like to
> contribute in the Mageia project. I've already written to sysadmin
> group (because I work as sysadmin) but I, if it's possible, I'd
> like to follow both groups.
>
> Have a nice day!
>
> Leandro

Hi Leandro,

As far as I can see, no one replied to your mails to the sysadmin and
QA mailing lists. I don't know whether you had contact with anyone on
IRC or in a private mail.

Welcome in the Mageia community :)

You are free to join and follow any mailing list you can subscribe to.
Contributing to QA is a great way to learn a lot about Mageia and it
is a fantastic team :-D

You didn't tell since when you use Mageia and whether you used
Mandriva and or Mandrake in the past. That would be interesting
information ;)

Cheers,
Marja