[Mageia-sysadm] PLEASE READ CAREFULLY & REPLY BACK

jinwong_6 at ymail.com jinwong_6 at ymail.com
Wed Aug 8 11:19:39 CEST 2012

HSBC BANK
kashi Hongoku-cho
Chuo-ku, Tokyo 103-8660
Japan

Name: Mr. Jin Wong
Email: jinwong6 at ymail.com

I am Mr. Jin Wong from HSBC Bank in Japan and have a sensitive and
confidential brief from Japan.I am asking for your partnership in
re-profiling funds ($12.200.000). I am contacting you because you live
outside Japan. Finally, note that this must be concluded within two weeks.
Kindly write back and i look forward to hear from you so i can give you
more information about myself and the nature of the funds.

Kindly send you response to: jinwong6 at ymail.com

Regards,
Mr. Jin Wong