[Mageia-sysadm] Toys&Tools for Mageia Infrastructure

Kamil Rytarowski n54 at gmx.com
Tue Jan 3 18:42:30 CET 2012

W dniu 03.01.2012 10:59, Romain d'Alverny pisze:
>> Is it possible to move in a long-term, ready or working (certain) pages from
>> the mageia.org.pl server to a central one? This is a server administrated by
>> a friend of mine, that ships a few web-pages and it's short on hardware and
>> won't run everything.
> That's a whole different topic, isn't it? what pages are you thinking
> about? could this be ported and integrated within mageia.org/pl/ or is
> it different?
Ah, excuse me!

I'm thinking only about the toys&tools pages! I've got there just a
subdomain "kamil.mga-org-pl" and I use it currently just for a scratch
of the projects. Also I'm waiting for a programmer-friendly modern OS -
not oldish CentOS.

The main portal is administrated by someone else - who is currently
working on a new version of it. It's should be of course separate.