[Mageia-sysadm] problem with perl stats

Jerome Quelin jquelin at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 08:27:32 CEST 2012


while looking at http://perl.mageia.org/stats/, i was puzzled to see
that the count of modules / dists wasn't changing.

i tracked the bug and finally found that ordb::cpan::mageia is pointing
to http://pkgcpan.mageia.org/cpan_Mageia.db which is not updated

so i just released a new version of ordb::cpan::mageia which is now
pointing to http://perl.mageia.org/cpan_Mageia.db (which is updated
daily). i also updated perl-ORDB-CPAN-Mageia in cauldron. i've also
pushed an update to mageia 2 in core/updates_testing

what i need you guys sysadmins to do:
- update the infra repository to have perl-ORDB-CPAN-Mageia 1.121.690
  (this is needed to have updated stats)
- push perl-ORDB-CPAN-Mageia-1.121.690-1.mga2 in mageia 2 core/updates
  with an advisory such as "fix url of the source database"
- once everything is done, pkgcpan.mageia.org can be removed definitely


More information about the Mageia-sysadm mailing list