[Mageia-sysadm] [forums-discuss] Re: updating sysadmin privileges in forum config

Marja van Waes marja11 at xs4all.nl
Mon Mar 26 16:44:22 CEST 2012

On 26/03/12 16:24, Wolfgang Bornath wrote:
> 2012/3/26 Marja van Waes<marja11 at xs4all.nl>:
>> On 26/03/12 15:43, Marja van Waes wrote:
>>> We've had a lot of security bug reports so far, see
>>> https://bugs.mageia.org/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=ALL+CVE because many of our
>>> packagers missed the news about security fixes or were too busy to take
>>> proper action. Luckily some people took the trouble to open reports for
>>> them, that really helps to get the fixes done by either the maintainers of
>>> the packages involved or by others who are willing to help.
>> Sorry, I'm not referring to all of those bugs, but to, for instance, all
>> those reported by David Walser.
> Sorry, can't find any related entry in your list when searching for
> phpBB or forum.

No, that is why I asked you to report in Bugzilla, like e.g. David
Walser did for other security issues that affected Mageia and were missed :)

Sorry, but I miss the knowledge you have. You have knowledge about
missed phpBB security issues that affect our forum, please report them
and link to the relevant phpBB bug fixes or attach the relevant changelogs.

Thanks, Wolfgang :)
Marja