[Mageia-sysadm] [forums-discuss] Re: updating sysadmin privileges in forum config

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 26 16:55:13 CEST 2012

2012/3/26 Marja van Waes <marja11 at xs4all.nl>:

> No, that is why I asked you to report in Bugzilla, like e.g. David Walser
> did for other security issues that affected Mageia and were missed :)
>
> Sorry, but I miss the knowledge you have. You have knowledge about missed
> phpBB security issues that affect our forum, please report them and link to
> the relevant phpBB bug fixes or attach the relevant changelogs.

Will check this but I think it will not do any good because I fear the
same discussion (updating phpBB3 version using the official phpBB from
the website opposed to using own packages) will start on Bugzilla
again. As long as this is not finished/decided it makes not much sense
reporting.

Anyhow I will see what I can do.

--
wobo