[Mageia-webteam] Webteam Meeting, Dec 01 2010

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 11:44:19 CET 2010

On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 17:04, Oliver Burger <oliver.bgr at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Today we had another very short meeting. Perhaps we should discuss the time of
> the meeting?

A short meeting is not necessarily bad. All expected points were
discussed there and had a status report. And new actions.

The meeting real matter is to set a progress report and a pace to the
team; and to allow anyone to voice/discuss concerns, points, etc. And
that active team members follow the plan.

> Perhaps everyone interested in attending the meeting could write his preffered
> timespan (please in UTC) here.

Indeed. Let's do that:
 * Romain, Paris, UTC+1 (+2 in Daylight Saving Time), preferred
between 10 and 18 UTC

> Below you can find the logs...

Thanks!

Romain