[Mageia-webteam] Webteam Meeting, Dec 01 2010

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 2 12:07:34 CET 2010

"Romain d'Alverny" <rdalverny at gmail.com> schrieb am 2010-12-02
> On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 17:04, Oliver Burger <oliver.bgr at googlemail.com>
wrote:
> > Today we had another very short meeting. Perhaps we should discuss the
> > time of the meeting?
> A short meeting is not necessarily bad. All expected points were
> discussed there and had a status report. And new actions.
Sorry, "short" was not the word I wanted to use. "small" would have been
better (forgive me, I'm not an English native speaker).
Sure, there weren't that many things to do for most people but I was a bit
disappointed by the number of attendants...

> The meeting real matter is to set a progress report and a pace to the
> team; and to allow anyone to voice/discuss concerns, points, etc. And
> that active team members follow the plan.
That's ok and that was done by all three meetings till now. My point was: We
have 32 people registeres in the wiki and how many did say sth.?

> > Perhaps everyone interested in attending the meeting could write his
> > preffered timespan (please in UTC) here.
> Indeed. Let's do that:
>  * Romain, Paris, UTC+1 (+2 in Daylight Saving Time), preferred
> between 10 and 18 UTC
* Oliver, Sw-Germany, UTC+1 (+2 in Daylight Saving Time), preferred between 10
and 20 UTC

Oliver