[Mageia-webteam] Meeting, Wednesday, 14:00 UTC

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 17:55:49 CET 2010

Hi guys,

so, we're going to hold this meeting on Wednesday at 14:00 UTC for one
hour at most on irc://irc.freenode.net/#mageia-web .

So reminder, we will discuss about:
 1. team setup (and tasks dispatch)
 2. going through
https://mageia.org/pipermail/mageia-webteam/2010-November/000012.html
with an updated status
 3. our identity webapp (managing user accounts for the project and
web apps) to be refined
(based on Catalyst Perl framework, needs work: flow and features,
code, css); has no online doc or project page but we can start this;
 4. our coming wiki setup (a multi-lingual mediawiki setup to build,
there are several options, insights/coders welcome);
 5. if this is a good time to a regular meeting on IRC or if the team
would work in a different fashion (having a sort of a public dedicated
board for progress/discussions + this mailing-list + IRC only for
quick contact/live discussions). Depends how the team can gather at
times.

(add your items, we may need to sort them to keep within the one hour,
but at least we will know what to take into account next time).

There will be a publicly archived log + a meeting summary.

Cheers,

Romain