[Mageia-webteam] Maintainers db tasks
Kosmas at mach7x.com
Sun Feb 13 12:42:06 CET 2011
This is a list with the outstanding features for the application, so if you
would like to prioritise them would be great:
- Setup environment for live server (another email to ML will follow this
one with requirements)
- LDAP integration (first steps and possible solution investigated, but
will probably be in next version)
- Compiled packages functionality to be added
- Searching, statistics and information displayed to finish off
(currently searching only works for source packages)
- Any design work, artwork (CSS, logos) to be included
- Use of bugzilla for bugs (I think Romain set it up, and I've put it in
the wiki, but not sure if ready to use?)
- Input of initial information (source packages - maintainers)
- Source of last commit datetime to be discussed
That's the ones I can think at the moment.
If there's anything else, please feel free to add.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Mageia-webteam