[Mageia-webteam] Comments about identity-trunk

Ludovic Bellière xrogaan at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 14:22:54 CET 2011

Hello there, I just register myself on the mageia identity trunk, and
I just ran in a couple of trivial issues.

First, there is no indication of whom created this soft and whom to
contact nor any link to a source code. I know, this software was made
in a hurry, but still, it could help.

Second, there is an option to add attributes. But somehow, I can
register more information on myself and I don't understand why.
Somebody on the irc said it was for "security reasons"... Really ? Are
you afraid of my initials or my phone number ? ;) You should filter
sensitive attributes and non-sensitive. Also, I could have helped but
I'm afraid to not knowing perl.

Also, it appears that the names with accents are badly displayed or
registered. My name is Bellière, and with it, I always see when
something is wrong with charset :).

I wish you good luck and patience.

--
Ludovic Bellière