[Mageia-webteam] Comments about identity-trunk

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 23:45:53 CET 2011

Hi,

thank you for your remarks.

2011/1/9 Ludovic Bellière <xrogaan at gmail.com>:
> First, there is no indication of whom created this soft and whom to
> contact nor any link to a source code. I know, this software was made
> in a hurry, but still, it could help.

Yes. I will add a link in the footer to the wiki project page (that
will need to be updated later), or maybe on a section that is more of
interest for everyone.

> Second, there is an option to add attributes. But somehow, I can
> register more information on myself and I don't understand why.
> Somebody on the irc said it was for "security reasons"... Really ? Are
> you afraid of my initials or my phone number ? ;) You should filter
> sensitive attributes and non-sensitive. Also, I could have helped but
> I'm afraid to not knowing perl.

As you said, this app is being brought up in a relative hurry. We can
improve on that.

> Also, it appears that the names with accents are badly displayed or
> registered. My name is Bellière, and with it, I always see when
> something is wrong with charset :).

Yep.

Added your points to the list of issues:
http://mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=web:identity#issues

Cheers!

Romain