[Mageia-artwork] Starting

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 17:47:02 CET 2010

On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 14:16, Romain d'Alverny <rdalverny at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> so the list is set up, and we can start, although we here is the list
> of existing icons/artwork that we have to remake for
> our first Mageia release:

So obviously part of my message has been chewed /o\

So. We are about 7 subscribed (with two from the founding board, Anne
and me) to this list as of this mail, that does not make the 17 listed
ones on the wiki page. I sent another mail to all to make sure they
check they subscription. :-)

I updated http://mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=designers and that leads
me to at least ask:
 - who would like to act as a point of contact for the team? it is to
welcome to the team and guide through newcomers. It could be a good
role to play before or in complement to team leader
 - who would like to lead the effort to design artwork/icons guidelines?
 - who would like to lead the effort to replace Mandriva's specific artwork?
 - this can be the same person, or not, and anyway, you will need to
ask someone within the packaging team to help
extract/manipulate/replace media files.

Cheers, have a nice week end,

Romain