[Mageia-artwork] logos and guidelines for the italian mageia forum

Marcello Anni marcello.anni at alice.it
Tue Feb 22 17:17:34 CET 2011

Hi to all the artwork team,

before anything else, i want to make my congratulation for the great work you
did so far : )

except this, i would like to ask you if it's possible to have the guidelines
and the logos/backgrounds of mageia in order to setup the italian mageia
forum. i'm planning to do it with the ILDN team, a non-profit organisation that
hosts all the major distro forums for italy and that can provide an excellent
quality work and a good visibility for mageia.  thank you

cheers,
Marcello

PS= i've already heard Romain and he said it's ok, trust about me : )
PPS= the website should look like this www.mandrakeitalia.org