[Mageia-artwork] [Re] Release cycle, support and planning; please take longrer support period

suikerstroop suikerstroop at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 13:16:52 CEST 2011

As a long time linux user I dislike the short support period of linux
distrubition. I do not want to install every 18 months a new version of
Mageia. Take an example at MicroSoft with their support for Windows XP till
2014. If we want to be competive, we have to support for at least 5 years
for the LTS-versions and 3 years for the more experimental versions. Please
consider a longer support period. This will be more welcomed by companies
and individuals.

Yours sincerely,

Zwikkle

PS: have also an look at my selfmade alfabet called "apekozzi"
http://gnome-look.org/CONTENT/content-files/142905-apekozzi%20font%202011-05%20.svg?PHPSESSID=00aa60d995f7dcfae88944390492d332