[Mageia-artwork] favicons

Marcello Anni marcello.anni at alice.it
Tue Mar 1 15:03:53 CET 2011

> Hi!
>
> 28.02.2011, 19:21, "Romain d'Alverny" <rdalverny at gmail.com>:
> > Hi Alexander,
> >
> > On Sat, Feb 26, 2011 at 21:28, alexn83 <alexn83 at yandex.ru>; wrote:
> >
> >>  Several variants of favicon:
> >>  http://ubuntuone.com/p/f2O/
> >
> > Excellent!
> >
> > Lots of choice. I would go for: first row, second line in both "full
> > cauldron" and "clipped cauldron" to test both. Light gradient looks
> > better in these two.
> >
> > Do you think we ought to keep this colour scheme (and go ahead with
> > it) or would you like to experiment with others? (among those proposed
> > or not?).
>
> I'll try to experiment with colors (including the ones you suggested) until
Wednesday,
> but I think it's time to choose a color scheme.
> This will allow more firmly move ahead.
>
> Good evening!
>
> ---
> Alexander

thank you for your excellent work Alexander, congratulations! yes, it's time
to choose, there is a lot of work to do in the artwork area (mostly on mageia
websites)

cheers,
Marcello

PS= i must open an official mageia forum for italy, can you let me know when
guidelines and colour scheme is available? thanks