[Mageia-artwork] favicons

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 1 16:02:59 CET 2011

2011/3/1 Marcello Anni <marcello.anni at alice.it>:

> PS= i must open an official mageia forum for italy, can you let me know when
> guidelines and colour scheme is available? thanks

This depends also on the decisions and options about the main forum,
which is not yet implemented. There will be guidelines I guess, also
guidelines about the color schemes (like: should an external community
forum look like the main forum or not? what logo will be available for
such an external forum? etc.).

There's also the 2 options where to create this forum:

1. Have an italian forum as part of a multilingual official forum
(similar to the french part of the Mandriva forum). We (German) will
opt this way.

2. Have your own Mageia forum, being linked from and to the main forum
(as it is now with forums like blogdrake in the Mandriva forum).

--
wobo