[Mageia-artwork] Some creensaver and wallpaper ideas

Donald Stewart watersnowrock at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 12:10:44 CET 2011

Although it is still rather early, I thought that I would offer up
some pictures that can be used either for wallpapers, or used for
screensavers.

The album is here: https://picasaweb.google.com/watersnowrock/MageiaBackgrounds#

I can make the screensavers look like the default ones from Mandriva,
some examples that I did for Mandriva can be found here:
http://kde-look.org/content/show.php/Mandriva+Background+Project+Screensavers?content=103721

I was thinking that they might look nice with a curved horizon, so
that the reflection isn't a straight line.

If that sounds sensible, I'll make some up with GIMP and see what people think.

Donald Stewart