[Mageia-artwork] Some creensaver and wallpaper ideas

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 17:24:23 CET 2011

Hi Donald,

On Sat, Mar 5, 2011 at 12:10, Donald Stewart <watersnowrock at gmail.com> wrote:
> Although it is still rather early, I thought that I would offer up
> some pictures that can be used either for wallpapers, or used for
> screensavers.
> [...]

Thanks a lot for your proposals. Look nice too!

I guess we need someone in the team in charge of
backgrounds/screensavers, that is: coordinating, gathering, selecting,
providing the result for validation to the team, and managing the
inclusion into the distribution (== having a very close relationship
with the theme package maintainer, or even having a commit access to
it).

Who wants to take this role?

Romain