[Mageia-artwork] Installer graphics for alpha2

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 16:06:08 CET 2011

On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 09:22, Donald Stewart <watersnowrock at gmail.com> wrote:
> Well our mockup looks miles better than the current them/look. Maybe
> if it was moved a little more away from what the MDV installer looks
> like it would help to show a divide to graphically minded people?

Well, that's not even a question, that's a yes. Revamping totally the
installer is not for this run, but next one.

Still, updating its look is pending Alexn83 production :-) and it
doesn't prevent to have a deeper look at how to update the whole
installer theme - we need an active developer/maintainer here with a
certain eye, to collaborate with the artwork team.

Romain