[Mageia-artwork] Installer graphics for alpha2

alexn83 alexn83 at yandex.ru
Tue Mar 8 23:48:52 CET 2011

Hi everyone!

Sorry for the long absence.

First - the favicon and the logo:
http://ubuntuone.com/p/gkr/
http://ubuntuone.com/p/gkn/

03.03.2011, 20:55, "Romain d'Alverny" <rdalverny at gmail.com>:
>  - providing the rollover bar in the left menu; although I am not sure
> the alpha layer would work at this point, so maybe could you provide
> one rollover with an alpha layer and a darker opaque one (so that
> clear text contrasts with it). It should be 196x24 pixels, PNG format;

I think the original PNG files have an alpha channel (it's blue),
but I'll do 2 versions with and without alpha.

>  - providing the main body gray background (600x625 and 600x768, PNG too);

Why two?

>  - for buttons and progress bar, this really depends on the gtk theme
> used and I'm not sure here how to do that;

Now we can just change the color (from blue to dark blue)

>  - as for fonts, I don't know either.

I used a "Bitstream Vera Sans" (it's free font) 16.6pt - on the left side and 14pt - in the right.

Good night!

---
Alexander