[Mageia-artwork] beta1 artwork submission deadline

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 15:09:27 CEST 2011

Hi guys,

just a quick note, beta1 is released next Tuesday, deadline for
inclusion is this Thursday, and I would prefer that everything is
submitted by Wednesday so I can still coordonate things (I will be
offline from Thursday evening to Monday), but feel free to
ping/provide it to ennael or the packagers team otherwise, until
Friday at the very latest.

What needs to be updated:
 * installer graphics:
   - especially, the left background "alpha" mention should be
replaced  by "beta" or just removed
   - info screens (same, "alpha" mention should be replaced or removed)
 * bootsplash/hibernate (animation, backgrounds): TeaAge, any update to push?
 * desktop backgrounds

What would be nice to be updated:
 * screensavers

Furthermore, we hold our meeting tomorrow Wednesday; be careful about
the time, we're in Daily Saving Time now, so that makes our meeting at
17:00 UTC (it stays 19:00 Paris time; see
http://mageia.org/en/calendar ).

Romain