[Mageia-artwork] beta1 artwork submission deadline

Thorsten van Lil tvl83 at gmx.de
Tue Mar 29 15:23:38 CEST 2011

Am 29.03.2011 15:09, schrieb Romain d'Alverny:
> * bootsplash/hibernate (animation, backgrounds): TeaAge, any update to push?

Yes,
boot and shutdown is close to final (I think). Suspend and Resume is not
yet finished (I've faced some problems) but good enough for beta1. I
will do tests on different machines on Wednesday evening (after our
meeting) and let it Oliver commit on Thursday.
But the background graphics in gfxboot and plymouth still have an alpha
sign in the logo (wasn't aware that beta1 is as soon). Would be best if
alexn83 replace it with a beta or at least removes them (to be more
generic).

Regards,
Thorsten