[Mageia-artwork] beta1 artwork submission deadline

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 15:27:52 CEST 2011

On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 15:23, Thorsten van Lil <tvl83 at gmx.de> wrote:

> Yes,
> boot and shutdown is close to final (I think). Suspend and Resume is not yet
> finished (I've faced some problems) but good enough for beta1. I will do
> tests on different machines on Wednesday evening (after our meeting) and let
> it Oliver commit on Thursday.
> But the background graphics in gfxboot and plymouth still have an alpha sign

Ah yes, too... :-/

> in the logo (wasn't aware that beta1 is as soon).

I should have reminded that more often. And make it more prominent on
the website. Here is the schedule:
http://mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=iso_1_specifications#expected_milestones
and so far, the distribution is on track.

> Would be best if alexn83
> replace it with a beta or at least removes them (to be more generic).

Maybe we should have generic artwork now and let the software display
the alpha/beta/rc label - if that can help on keeping everything into
schedule. Btw is it possible to have the alpha/beta/rc labels as an
overlay?

Romain