[Mageia-artwork] No meeting this week

Max Quarterpleen bogusman222 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 18:05:53 CET 2011

Tonight is supposed to be Artwork, but Thorsten said that tonight's meeting
is canceled, and probably not rescheduled for next week.
But Trish said that tonight there is a marcom meeting.
Trish also said that if we wanted to reschedule our meetings we should
consult with marcom, because they had already rescheduled theirs so that
they are not in the same week that there is an artwork meeting.
Thus we have conflicting statements.
To summarize:

   1. Scheduled artwork meeting this week.
      1. canceled
   2. Scheduled marcom meeting this week.
   3. Marcom scheduled their meetings so as not to be on the same day that
   there is an artwork meeting.

1 is definitely true, and so is 1.1
2 and 3 are mutually exclusive. Either one is true, both cannot be.
And so I ask, which is it?