[Mageia-artwork] No meeting this week

Max Quarterpleen bogusman222 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 18:10:23 CET 2011

Furthermore, what times are the meetings?
I recall that artwork meetings are at 17:00 UTC, which is now the same time
as GMT since DST is over.
But in the calendar it says 18:00 GMT, which is the same as saying 18:00
UTC.

Trish said that the marcom meeting is at 19:00 UTC, whis is now the same
time as GMT since DST is over.
But in the calendar it says 20:00 GMT, which is the same as saying 20:00
UTC.

So, which is it?

I am now so confused that I think I may have managed to confuse everybody
else.