[Mageia-artwork] Additional background and screensavers

Donald Stewart watersnowrock at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 17:13:39 CEST 2011

Hey everyone.

Firstly, sorry for my distinct lake of presence of late, Uni and
holidays and internet troubles have kept me busy.

I would like to avoid the rush that we had trying to get everything
ready for Mga1, so I was thinking that it might be an idea if we
started collecting images to use for the additional backgrounds and
screensavers for Mga2.
I was thinking that we could announce this here and in the forums as a
sort of competition. It would be useful if there was a common place
for people to upload pictures too - do we have such a place?

Other than that, does anyone have thoughts on what sort of image we
should use for mga2? I have been looking at some fractals, but I think
that they are too bold, wgyt?

Donald "Schultz" Stewart