[Mageia-artwork] Additional background and screensavers

Max Quarterpleen bogusman222 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 21:03:09 CEST 2011

On Mon, Oct 3, 2011 at 5:13 PM, Donald Stewart <watersnowrock at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hey everyone.
>
> Firstly, sorry for my distinct lake of presence of late, Uni and
> holidays and internet troubles have kept me busy.
>
> I would like to avoid the rush that we had trying to get everything
> ready for Mga1, so I was thinking that it might be an idea if we
> started collecting images to use for the additional backgrounds and
> screensavers for Mga2.
> I was thinking that we could announce this here and in the forums as a
> sort of competition. It would be useful if there was a common place
> for people to upload pictures too - do we have such a place?

So far we have a promise that we will get a some kind of folder on the git
server. I think.
Also, look around the forums a bit, people with ideas and skills are already
creating backgrounds and uploading them.
When the permanent wiki comes online (I think early next week) we'll put
links to all of them or something like that.