[Mageia-artwork] Vote: wiki theme

Thorsten van Lil tvl83 at gmx.de
Thu Sep 29 16:58:54 CEST 2011

Hey @all,

well, the voting time is over but we haven't really voted for now.
For now, we have a good proposal by Max:
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Gallery_of_user_styles#Cavendish-MW

And Romains proposal of modifying the default mediawiki skin.

I'm trying to get in contact with the author of my proposal, as she
still seems to be (rarely) active
(http://code.google.com/p/roundedblue-mediawiki-skin/updates/list). If
she doesn't react, we have to choose between the both valid proposals.

But all of you can still submit other proposals, but whatever decision
we make, we should make it until/within our next meeting (5th Oct.).

Greetings,
Thorsten