[Mageia-artwork] Vote: wiki theme

Thorsten van Lil tvl83 at gmx.de
Fri Sep 30 09:59:55 CEST 2011

Am 29.09.2011 16:58, schrieb Thorsten van Lil:
> I'm trying to get in contact with the author of my proposal, as she
> still seems to be (rarely) active
> (http://code.google.com/p/roundedblue-mediawiki-skin/updates/list). If
> she doesn't react, we have to choose between the both valid proposals.

She replied to my mail. She said she isn't actively working on the skin,
but if we decide to work on it, she would help us with her knowledge.

I don't think, that this is feasible for us, which means we stay with
the to valid proposals:

1. Stay with the default theme and modify it (colours, background, ...)
2. Use Cavendish-MW
(http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Gallery_of_user_styles#Cavendish-MW ) and
also modify the colours, background, etc.

Thorsten