[Mageia-artwork] MCC icon (again)

Rémi Verschelde remi at verschelde.fr
Mon Apr 16 13:34:59 CEST 2012

2012/4/15 Max Quarterpleen <bogusman222 at gmail.com>:
> Remember, only the square of the page will be visible in the end, and we
> need 48x48, 32x32 and 20x20 icons and they all need to be visible.
> So people, have at it! Brainstorm! Do creative things! Try and stay within
> the confines of the color palette and rationality!

Here are my contribution to the brainstorming effort:
 - one version with the top of the Mageia logo and a gear (the one
that Max posted earlier) with a few modifications (color, border).
 - one version with most of the Mageia logo and a wrench as if it was
used to "repair" or "customize" Mageia.

SVGs and other sizes can be found here: http://remi.verschelde.fr/files/artwork/

Regards,
Rémi / Akien