[Mageia-artwork] [Mageia-Artwork]Updates and Questions

Donald Stewart watersnowrock at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 02:04:01 CEST 2012

Hey,

Well now that we have a background chosen, I thought that i would ask
about whither or not there are plans to provide additional
backgrounds, we could just select 10 or so of the runners up in the
contest and ship them.
The same applies for screensavers, although I think that that is
becoming a little out of date these days.

The new login sound is progressing, I have heard a first sample and it
sounded good, although I don't know if we will get this in time for
mga 2 but it will be there for 3 I hope.

Donald 'Schultz' Stewart