[Mageia-bugsquad] Weekly report about security bugs

Samuel Verschelde stormi at laposte.net
Thu Sep 8 23:31:21 CEST 2011

Hi,

During the latest packager meeting I more or less accepted to try to make sure
that we will get weekly reports about security bugs in bugzilla (for example:
how many open, how many closed in last week, medium delay from bug report
creation to update submission... Using charts could be good once they'll work
in bugzilla). Can I just hand this task to someone in the triage team and
forget about it (so that I can concentrate on other tasks :)) ?

Best regards

Samuel Verschelde