[Mageia-dev] would like to join in or at least try

Kira elegant.pegasus at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 19:06:25 CEST 2010

在 Wed, 22 Sep 2010 00:57:45 +0800, Govindarajan
<govind.rajan at gmail.com>寫道:

> Yes, true. But the way I see it its either QT4 land or GTK land. I am
> not sure in enlightenment uses gtk but xfce does. If there is choice
> of QT4 and GTK I think we have covered most.
>
> -G

I seemed misleading you :p

I just want to say the fact that using KDE parts to build the tools would
be

bad since great dependency would be induced by the process. Currently MDV
would

include both QT/GTK libraries for KDE version, which I think is just OK.

----
By the way, if my memory is right, e17 used their own library, LXDE and
XFCE both

use GTK