[Mageia-dev] How will be the realese cycle?

Eatdirt dirteat at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 12:25:22 CEST 2010

On 07/10/10 11:26, Buchan Milne wrote:

> Well, this has been possible since at least Mandrake 9.0, maybe even before
> (8.1? 8.2?), and since about 2009.0 has been available even without using the
> command line.

Talking about easy way to do stuff, I have been using mdv since then, I
am gentoo-like user and I never found out this stuff. Just how to tell
you how clear it is and available for normal users. The only thing I
used was urpmi--auto-update from version a to b ending up in serious pbs.

The other thread would not be so long if the release cycle was not an
issue. So I am arguing as an user, you arguing as what? A sys admin who
likes his system in read-only?

Cheers,
Chris.