[Mageia-dev] Choosing packagers representatives

Leandro Dorileo ldorileo at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 06:27:14 CET 2010

Hi

On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 9:59 AM, Anne nicolas <ennael1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi there
>
> As mentionner here, http://mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=org, we need to
> vote for 2 representatives for packagers team: one representative for
> Mageia council and one to help this guy and manage team in daily
> tasks. You can have a look on packagers meeting logs about how we
> should choose them. Common criteria are:
>
> - experience in packaging
> - willing to *manage* team
> - start with these 2 guys until first release is done (as done in i18n team)
>
> Feel free to comment here and propose/candidate for it.

I would love to donate my spare time to packaging team, people are
wanting to see linked-in profile to help their voting decision so I
can link mine here[1]. I`ve not been a mandriva packager but have done
some rpm packages and contributed to some other distributions, if you
do feel I can be the one to be your representative so drop your vote.

I`ll be on vacation next 2 weeks but will try to be online whenever I
get the chance.

[1] - http://br.linkedin.com/in/leandrodorileo

Regards....

--