[Mageia-dev] mageia sound tasks

SaschaS ungleichklang at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 22:22:54 CET 2010

Read the tutorial and I think that this really is the best solution IMHO.
I mean providing a good wizard

1. check system can be included
2. modular installation of package groups or even single packages out of a
group is possible
3. alternation and adding files is possible - like limits.conf, etc. is
possible

actually sounds perfect to me.

note to myself: RTFM perl

greetings, saschas